- November 18: Information session for careers in Biological Science at the federal public service (French)
- November 23: Information session for careers in Biological Science at the federal public service (French)
- November 24: Information session for careers in Biological Science at the federal public service (English)
Arup is hiring! Join us on Brazen to speak with our Campus Recruiter and an Arup representative. Learn more about our culture, our commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion, and hear about current graduate and internship opportunities. Bring your questions!
Join Reach for an educational session which will explore the issue of accommodations at every stage of the hiring process – from the recruiting phase to the interview process.
Registration for this event is free. This educational seminar is part of Reach’s initiative to increase legal referrals through front-line workers, made possible with support from The Law Foundation of Ontario.
Representatives from Accenture will be sharing valuable information about the organization, what they are looking for in prospective employees, and what it is like to work at Accenture. They will also provide information on current career opportunities and an overview of “A Day in the Life” within a variety of roles. Passcode: oct2022
According to Statistics Canada, one in five Canadians or 22% of the population has a disability. But not all disabilities are visible. So how do you, as an employer, support your employees with invisible disabilities in the workplace? Join us for an honest conversation to learn how to focus on building your organization’s awareness of invisible disabilities. Help make your workplace more responsive to the needs of your diverse employees.
Featuring guest speakers from Good Foot Delivery:
- Barb Willet, Managing Director;
- Laura Staios, Job Development Specialist.