- Bender Virtual Career Fair: Employment for People with Disabilities
Virtual Event – November 15, 2017
- Disability and Work in Canada by Canadian Council on Rehabilitation and Work (CCRW) Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
November 27, 2017 – November 29, 2017
- to be announced
- Cannexus18: National Career Development Conference
January 22 – 24, 2018
Additional News Items
- Win the War on Talent: Hire People with Disabilities (October 16, 2017)
- CUPE calls for expansive disability rights legislation (April 06, 2017)
To Stay in the Know, see the Twitter Links Below:
- Accessible Career Transitions (ACT)
Career Services is committed to supporting the employment needs of students with disabilities. Accessible Career Transitions is a collaborative program between Career Services and the Paul Menton Centre for Students with Disabilities (PMC).
- Canadian Council on Rehabilitation and Work
Supporting Job Seekers with disabilities and Employers across Canada.
- Conference Board of Canada
The Conference Board of Canada is the foremost, independent, not-for-profit, research organization in Canada.
- EARN [Employment Accessibility Resource Network]
A United Way-led initiative bringing employers and service providers together to increase employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
The Expo is for, Employers, Agencies & Persons with Disabilities. Learn about resources & programs for job seekers & employers for Manitobans with disabilities.
Through our #tech-powered network, we connect people with the #jobs they’re interested in and qualified for.
- NEADS [National Educational Association of Disabled Students]
NEADS’ supports full access to education and employment for post-secondary students and graduates with disabilities across Canada.
- Ontario Chamber of Commerce
The Ontario Chamber of Commerce represents over 60,000 businesses of all sizes and sectors from across the province.
Official account of the Ontario Human Rights Commission (OHRC). Follow us for human rights info, events and resources in Ontario. En français: @LaCODP
- Ryerson University
The Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion collaborates across campus to make Ryerson a truly inclusive place to learn and work.
- Simon Fraser University [SFU] Career Services
Don’t have a career plan? That’s OK. We can help you explore options and create possibilities. Tweets by Cathleen Mo and Taylor Wagner.