To Stay in the Know, see the Twitter Links Below:
- Accessible Career Transitions (ACT)
Career Services is committed to supporting the employment needs of students with disabilities. Accessible Career Transitions is a collaborative program between Career Services and the Paul Menton Centre for Students with Disabilities (PMC).
- AccessForward #Free #Training for an #AccessibleOntario. Online modules that provide instruction on the IASR. #a11y #HR#AODA #Accessibility
- Canadian Council on Rehabilitation and Work
Supporting Job Seekers with disabilities and Employers across Canada.
- Conference Board of Canada
The Conference Board of Canada is the foremost, independent, not-for-profit, research organization in Canada.
- EARN [Employment Accessibility Resource Network]
A United Way-led initiative bringing employers and service providers together to increase employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
The Expo is for, Employers, Agencies & Persons with Disabilities. Learn about resources & programs for job seekers & employers for Manitobans with disabilities.
- HIRE for TALENT
Leverage the TALENT of PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES and GROW YOUR BUSINESS. Français: @OptezTalent
Through our #tech-powered network, we connect people with the #jobs they’re interested in and qualified for.
- NEADS [National Educational Association of Disabled Students]
NEADS’ supports full access to education and employment for post-secondary students and graduates with disabilities across Canada.
- Neil Squire Society
We use Technology, Knowledge and Passion to Empower Canadians with Disabilities
- Ontario Chamber of Commerce
The Ontario Chamber of Commerce represents over 60,000 businesses of all sizes and sectors from across the province.
- OHRC [Ontario Human Rights Commission]
Official account of the Ontario Human Rights Commission (OHRC). Follow us for human rights info, events and resources in Ontario. En français: @LaCODP
- Ryerson University
The Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion collaborates across campus to make Ryerson a truly inclusive place to learn and work.
- Simon Fraser University [SFU] Career Services
Don’t have a career plan? That’s OK. We can help you explore options and create possibilities. Tweets by Cathleen Mo and Taylor Wagner.