- Limited Term Appointment at the rank of Assistant Professor in the School of Disability Studies, Ryerson University. Applications with CV and teaching dossier are due May 7th, 2019. Please see attached: CS-L-083 – FCS – Disability Studies – LTF
- Exciting news: StopGap Foundation is hiring for a Program Coordinator at our headquarters in Toronto! Check out the job posting here
- Centennial College in Toronto is hiring an Accessibility Consultant in the Centre for Global Citizenship Education and Inclusion. Kindly note, applicants do not need to apply online. They are encouraged to apply directly to Sheila Chai via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The posting deadline below can be ignored, but applicants are encouraged to submit their application as soon possible.
- Career-Launcher Internships, which are paid, facilitate the transition of highly-skilled postsecondary grads to a rapidly changing labour market. College graduates with disabilities apply today by clicking on the following link: Career-Launcher Internships
- Full Time Professorial Stream at York University – Assistant Professor – Work & Labour Studies – Closes March 8, 2019. Click on the following weblink.